Ms. Ekta Joshi is in the academics for five years. Her areas of interests are Database Management System, Digital electronics, Data Structure, Design and Analysis of Algorithm, Computer Networks, Operating System, Theory of computation, Computer organization and architecture. Actively participating in various technical festivals during her studies, she is actively involved in various activities such as Women Cell, mobile application development group, and volunteering at college for student development. Actively using Code Chef- competitive programming website for continuous improvement of programming and problem-solving skills.
- Master of Engineering in Computer Engineering, L.D. College of Engineering, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India, 2018
Thesis: ‘KDBSCAN: A HYBRID APPROACH IN BIG DATA.
- Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science and Technology, CTAE - College of Technology and Engineering, Udaipur, MPUAT- Maharana Pratap University of Agriculture and Technology, Udaipur, Rajasthan, India, 2015
Awards / Achievements
- Gate 2018: Scored All India Rank of 491 in GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering) with GATE Score 719 under the Computer Science Engineering Stream with percentile of 99.55.
- Gate 2017: Scored All India Rank of 1112 in GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering) with GATE Score 655 under the Computer Science Engineering Stream with percentile of 98.85.
- Gate 2016: Scored All India Rank of 2099 in GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering) with GATE Score 577 under the Computer Science Engineering Stream with percentile of 98.07.
- CBSE-UGC NET December 2018: Qualified for assistant professor with a percentage 60.67 under the subject (087) Computer Science and Applications.
- GSET 2018: Qualified for assistant professor under the subject Computer Science and Applications. Cleared the gate exam of year 2016 and received government stipend of 12400 per months for two years of Master degree
- Ekta Joshi, Dr. D.A. Parikh, “An Improved K-means clustering algorithm” has been published in International Journal of Scientific Research in Science, Engineering and Technology on Volume 4 Issue 1, January-2018, ISSN: 2395-1990-2394-4099.
- Ekta Joshi, Dr. D.A. Parikh, “KDBSCAN: A Hybrid Approach in Big Data” has been published in Journal of Emerging technologies and Innovative Research on Volume 5 Issue 5, May-2018, ISSN: 2349-5162.
Technical Software Skills
- Programming Languages : C, C++, Java,
- Operating Systems : Windows, Linux
- Database systems & Languages : MySQL, SQLServer
- Tools and IDE’s : Eclipse, Netbeans,
Professional Work Experience
- Ad-hoc Assistant Professor – S. P. B. Engineering College, Saffrony Institute of Technology, November 2019 - Present
- Teaching Assistant – L.D. College of Engineering and Technology, August 2015 – April 2018
Workshops / STTPs / FDPs / Training Programs
- Attended “National Conference on Advance Research Trends in Information and Computing Technology NCARTICT - 2018” organized by Information Technology Department at L.D. College of Engineering, Ahmedabad from 2th February, 2018
Seminars / Expert Talks
- Attended a National Conclave on “Entrepreneurship, Startup & Innovation” at Saffrony Institute of Technology on 7th February, 2020