Head of the Department
Mr. Amrut P. Patel worked in academia and various Government Departments in India. His areas of interest are Surveying, Advance Surveying, CQCM, WSSE. He is actively involved in various co-curricular and extra-curricular activities like Science Fair, Annual Function, Teacher’s day, Model Presentation, VEYG, Navratri function, at institute level and in various social welfare activities like M.C.Q. Test Series for 10th Standard students, Samvedna, Swachh Bharat Abhiyan, Saksharata Abhiyan, Master Mind Quiz competition for 10th and 12th standard students.
Bachelor of Engineering in Civil Engineering, Birla Vishvakarma Mahavidyalaya Engineering College, Vallabh Vidya Nagar, Gujarat, India. 1985.
Professional Work Experience
- HOD-Civil Engineering Department, Saffrony Institute of Technology, S.P.B Patel Engineering College, Linch, Mehsana, Gujarat, July 2013- Present
- Lecturer-Civil Engineering Department, B. S. Patel Poly. Colleges, Kherva, Mehsana, Gujarat, July 2012- June 2013.
- Assistant Professor-Civil Engineering Department, Smt. S. R. Patel Engg. College, Dabhi, Unjha, Dist : Mehsana, Gujarat, 2010 - July 2012.
- Lecturer-Civil Engineering Department, M.L. Institute of Diploma Studies, Bhandu, Mehsana, Gujarat Feb 2009- Aug. 2010
- Proprietor (Own Business) March 2002- Feb. 2009
- Technical Resource Person, Gujarat Council of Primary Education, Gandhinagar, Gujarat, June. 2001- March 2002
- Advisor and Govt. Registered Contractor, Tamilnadu Water Supply and Drainage Board, July. 1987- June. 2001
Seminars / Expert Talks
Participated in a two day seminar on 'Advance in Hydrology & Water Resources Engineering' by Dept. of Civil Engineering of Sankalchand Patel College of Engineering, Visnagar, Gujarat 17-18th October 2013