Mr. Ankit Bhavsar is an Adhoc Lecturer in Mechanical Engineering who has experience in both, Academics and Industrial sector. His areas of interest include Machine Design, Advance Manufacturing Technologies, Industrial Management, Dynamics of Machinery & Research Supporting while his area of specialization is Production Engineering.
- Master of Engineering in Production Engineering, LDRP-ITR, Gandhinagar, India, 2019.
Thesis: “Dynamic Analysis of Shaft with different Orientation of Cracks”
- Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical Engineering, LDRP-ITR, Gandhinagar, India, 2017.
- Ankit Bhavsar, Dr. (Prof.) Divyang Pandya, Prof. Parth Patel, Dynamic Analysis of Shafts with Different Orientation of Cracks in Journal of Emerging Technologies & Innovative Research. (JETIR), March 2019, Volume 6, Issue 3. (ISSN-2349-5162)
Technical Software Skills
- CAD Package – Creo 2.0 Parametric, SolidWorks, SolidEdge
- Drafting and 3D Modeling – AutoCAD
Professional Work Experience
- Adhoc Lecturer in Mechanical Engineering, Saffrony Institute of Technology, S.P.B. Patel Engineering College, Feb’22 - Present
- Sales Engineer at Leistertech, Ahmedabad, Nov’20- Jan’22
- Lecturer in Shankersinh Vaghela Bapu Institute of Technology, Gandhinagar, June’19- June’20
- Visiting Lecturer at Shree Swaminarayan Polytechnic, Gandhinagar, Jan’19-May’19
Workshops / STTPs / FDPs / Training Programs
- Attended a Webinar on “Future Trends in AI” organized by Gujarat Technological University in May 2020.
- Attended a Webinar on “Quality 4.0” organized by ASQ Ahmedabad LMC in May 2020.
- Attended a Webinar on “Scope of Mechanical Engineers in Industry” organized by Plastica Sarl, West Africa in May 2020.