Prof. Arpan Patel has the experience in academia as well as industries in Gujarat. His areas of interests are Geotechnical Engineering, Foundation Engineering, Geotechnics & Applied Geology, Elementary Structural Design, Design of Reinforced Concrete Structure, Design of Steel Structure and Design Thinking Approach for Innovative Ideas.
Master of Engineering in Geotechnical Engineering, Maharaja Sayajirao University, Vadodara, Gujarat, India, 2011
Thesis: Behaviour of Model Soil Nailed Wall Under Surcharge Strip Loading
Bachelor of Engineering in Civil Engineering, Saradar Vallabhbhai Patel Institute of Technology, Vasad, Gujarat, India, 2009
Indian Society For Technical Education (ISTE) - Life Member
Geotechnical Chapter Vadodara - Life Member
Technical Software Skills
Autocad , S Nail , Gold Nail, Revit Architecture
Professional Work Experience
- Assistant Professor-Civil Engineering Department, Saffrony Institute Of Technology, S.P.B. Patel Engineering College, Linch, Mehsana, Gujarat, July 2013- Present
- Assistant Professor-Civil Engineering Department, Sankalchand Patel College of Engineering, Visnagar, Mehsana, Gujarat, June 2011 - July 2013
- Lecturer- Sigma Institute of Technology, Vadodara, Gujarat, June 2010 - May 2011
Workshops / STTPs / FDPs / Training Programs
- Participated in workshop on ‘English Communication’, Saffrony Institute of Technology, Linch, Mehsana, Gujarat, 1st to 13th June, 2015.
- Participated in workshop on ‘Advanced in Construction Technology & Project Management’ ACTPM 2015, Sankalchand Patel College of Engineering, Visnagar, Gujarat, 9th to 10th October, 2015.
Seminars / Expert Talks
- Attended a national conference on ‘Advanced Technology in Civil Engineering’ NCATCE 2013, Saffrony Institute of Technology, 8th -9th March 2013.
- Attended a national seminar on ‘Advances in Hydrology & Water Resources Engineering’, Sankalchand Patel College of Engineering, Visnagar, 17th - 18th October 2013.
- Attended a national seminar on ‘Remedial Measures for Ground Water Depletion & Recharge Methodology’, Gujarat Power Engineering & Research Institute, Mevad, Mehsana, 20th - 22th December 2013.