Prof. Dipal Patel has been in academia since 2007. Her areas of interest are VLSI Design, Digital Electronics, Digital Signal Processing, Microprocessor, Microcontroller, Embedded System and Image Processing.
Master of Engineering in Signal Processing & VLSI Technology (EC Engineering), Gujarat Technological University, India, 2012
Thesis: Study and Analysis of Various Sense Amplifier Topologies in sub100nm Planar MOSFET Technology
Bachelor of Engineering in Electronics & Communication Engineering, Government Engineering College, Modasa, Gujarat, India, 2007
Indian Society of Technical Education (ISTE)
Technical Software Skills
EDA Tools (VLSI) : Quartus–II, Xilinx ISE, Ngspice, sequel.
EDA Tools (DSP & Embedded) : MATLAB, Keil, Atmel Studio.
Hardware Description Language : Verilog, VHDL.
Programming Languages : C, Assembly.
Hardware Architectures : 8051, 8085, 8086.
Professional Work Experience
- Assistant Professsor – EC department, Saffrony Institute of Technology, S.P.B Patel Engineering College, Linch, Mehsana, Gujarat, July 2012-
- Lecturer – EC department, Saffrony Institute of Technology, S.P.B Patel Engineering college, Linch, Mehsana, Gujarat, July 2007-July 2010.
Workshops / STTPs / FDPs / Training Programs
- Attended a one day workshop on ‘Emerging Trends in VLSI Design Methodology: Challenges, Solution and Opportunities’ at GTU, April 2012
- Attended a one day workshop on ‘RF, Microwave and Wireless Communication’ at GTU, October 2012
- Attended a two day workshop on ‘Modern Digital Design’ at GTU, December 2012
- Attended a five day FDP on ‘Electronic Devices and Pedagogy Overview’ at IEEE-IITGN, November 2013
- Attended a two week ISTE STTP on ‘Analog Electronics’ at IIT Kharagpur, June 2013
- Attended a two day workshop on ‘Nuvoton NuMicro cortex-M0’ at GTU, January 2014
- Attended a two day workshop on ‘Embedded System Design Using MSP430’ at GTU, August 2014
- Attended a two day workshop on ‘NuMicro ARM Cortex-M0 and its application’s at GTU, September 2014
- Attended a three day FDP on ‘Design Engineering’ at GTU, November 2014
- Attended a three day FDP on ‘Design Engineering-IB’ at GTU, February 2015
- Organized a workshop on ‘AVR Microcontroller’ by Prof. Jignesh Patodiya, September 2015
- Attended a two week STTP on ‘CMOS Mixed Signal and RF VLSI Design’ at IIT Kharagpur, February 2017
Seminars / Expert Talks
- Attended a seminar on ‘Teaching Engineering Concepts using MATLAB and Simulink’ by Math works Ltd., November 2014
- Attended a seminar on ‘Advanced Raspberry Pi’ by Mr. Jaydeep Patel, Giggles Infotech, February 2017
- Attended a seminar on ‘Business & Study Prospects in Solar Technology’ by Mr. S.G. Prajapati, February 2017