Electronics and Communication Engineering Department
Prof. Karishma Panchal is one of the young and enthusiastic faculties serving at the institute. Her areas of interests are Digital Electronics and Embedded System. As well her areas of expertise are VLSI and Microcontroller. She has been actively involved in various Co-curricular and extracurricular activities at department level and guiding students.
- Master of Technology, Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology (DA-IICT) at Gandhinagar, Gujarat, India from 2017 to 2019.
Thesis: ‘Modeling and Comparative Analysis of Si-MOSFET and GaAs FETs for High Speed Devices’.
- Bachelor of Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Government Engineering College, Gandhinagar, Gujarat, India from 2011 to
Awards / Achievements
- Qualified all India entrance exam of GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering) in
Technical Software Skills
- Tools: Keil, Realtime Software, GerberV, Proteus, MATLAB, LTspice, Xilinx, Microwind, Cadence, ADS (Advanced Design System)
Professional Work Experience
- Assistant Professor, Electronics and Communication Engineering Department, Saffrony Institute of Technology, S. P. B. Patel Engineering College, Linch, Mehsana, November, 2019 –
- Junior Engineer, Production and Manufacturing Department, Modern Communication and Broadcast System PVT LTD, GMDC, Gandhinagar, April 2016 - August 2016.
- Teaching Assistant in the subject “Digital and Analog Communication”, Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology, Gandhinagar, January 2017 – May 2017.
Workshops / STTPs / FDPs / Training Programs
- Attended a Five Day workshop on ‘SCADA(Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition) sponsored by GUJCOST, Saffrony Institute of Technology, Mehsana, March
- Attended an FDP on ‘Preparation and Planning’ by Dr. Pooja Mehta, Saffrony Institute of Technology, Mehsana, January
- Attended an FDP on ‘Create Magic in the Classroom’ by Dr. Pooja Mehta, Saffrony Institute of Technology, Mehsana, December
- Attended an FDP on ‘Effectiveness through Time Management’ by Shri Kamal Dabawala as a well- known mentor, Saffrony Institute of Technology, Mehsana, December 2019.
- Attended a FDP on ‘Outcome Focus and Goal Orientation’ by Shri Kamal Dabawala as a well-known mentor, Saffrony Institute of Technology, Mehsana, November
- Completed training of ‘C and C++ programming’ by C-DAC, DST, Ahmedabad from February 2018 to April
- Completed training in the final year project ‘Vehicle Tracking System’ by Sagar Embedded Solutions for AVR Microcontroller Programming & PCB Designing in EAGLE CAD-CAM Software, Gandhinagar, May
- Attended a workshop on ‘Microcontroller 8051’ by seniors of EC department, Government Engineering College, Gandhinagar from August, 2013 to September, 2013.