Prof. Piyush Patel has been in academia since 2009. His areas of interest are Engineering Mathematics, Real Analysis, Functional Analysis and Number theory. He has been involved actively in various co-curricular activities like quiz competition, National Programme on Technology Enhanced Learning (NPTEL) courses, Eco trips (the Real Cost of Living), Sports week, Mathematic workshop for D to D students, Village visit etc.
He is pursuing his Ph.D. on ‘Random Fixed Point Theorem on Various Spaces’ at Sainath University, Ranchi, Jharkhand, India, 2013.
Master of Science in Mathematics, Maharaja Sayajirao University, Baroda, Gujarat, India, 2009
Bachelor of Science in Mathematics, M.N. College Visnagar, HNGU University, Gujarat, India, 2007
- Some Common Random Fixed Point Results for Expansive Mappings in a Cone Metric Space, Mathematical Theory and Modeling, ISSN 2224-5804, Vol.5, No.7, 2015. (Co-author)
- On Common Random Fixed Points of Contractions in Partial Cone Metric Spaces over Non normal Cones, Mathematical Theory and Modeling, ISSN 2224-5804 Vol.4, No.8, 2014. (Co-author)
- On Common Random Fixed Points of Mappings In Hilbert Space, Control Theory and Informatics, ISSN 2224-5774 Vol.4, No.6, 2014. (Co-author)
- Some Common Random Fixed Point Results for Expansive Mappings in a Cone Metric Space’ at national conference on Advancement Of Science & Technology For Sustainable Future” by Technocrats Institute of Technology & Science, Bhopal, May, 2015.
- A Common Unique Random Fixed Point Theorem in Hilbert Space using Integral Type Mappings’ at international conference on Recent Trends in Applied Sciences with Engineering Applications (RTASEA) at Truba Institute of Engineering and Information Technology, Bhopal. M.P, India, April, 2013.
Indian Society of Technical Education (ISTE) - Life Member
Professional Work Experience
- Assistant Professor in Mathematics at Saffrony Institute of Technology, S.P.B Patel Engineering College, Linch, Mehsana, Gujarat, since January 2015.
- Assistant Professor in Mathematics at Hansaba College of Engineering and Technology, Sidhpur, Gujarat, from July, 2011 to January, 2015.
- Assistant Professor in Mathematics at Merchant Engineering College, Visnagar, Gujarat, from July, 2009 to July, 2011.
Workshops / STTPs / FDPs / Training Programs
- Attended a three day Workshop on ‘Fixed Point Theory and Dynamical System with Real World Applications’ by SVNIT at Surat, February, 2017.
- Attended a thirteen day Workshop on ‘English Communication’ by S.P.B Patel Engineering College, Mehsana, June, 2015.
- Attended a five day Workshop on ‘Pedagogy Session in Calculus’ by GTU at L. D. College of Engineering, Ahmedabad, June, 2012.
Seminars / Expert Talks
- Attended a Seminar on ‘Analogous Solution of Partial Differential Equation & Visual Approaches to its Application’ by the Merchant Engineering College, Visnagar, June, 2014.
- Attended a Seminar on ‘Emerging Trends In Mathematics Modeling For Engineering Research’ by Vadodara Institute of Engineering and Gujarat Council of Science and Technology, at Vadodara, January, 2012.