Prof Rachita Mohanty worked in academia in Government & private Institution in India. She is passionate for teaching and learning advance technologies. She has excellent communication skills to connect with Students and make the learning easy and enjoyable. She had experience in teaching wide range of subjects (Control System, Artificial Intelligence, Neural Networks, Micro Processor, VLSI design, …….) during her brief carrier in academia. She has keen interest in attending and organizing talks, Seminars, Webinars on various technologies by industry experts.
Her areas of interest are Machine learning, Data science, Fuzzy Logic, Analog Electronics, Digital Electronics, Microprocessor, Microcontroller, Control System and Process Control
- Tech in Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering at College of Engineering and Technology, Affiliated to Biju Pattnaik University of Technology, Odisha in 2017.
- Tech in Electronics & Communication Engineering at Apex Institute of Technology &Management, Affiliated to Biju Pattnaik University of Technology, Odisha in 2014.
- Electronic Design Automation Software Tools for VLSI/ASIC Design Course during 2013
- Tech: Bit Error Ratio Tester design in VHDL.
- M-tech: Analysis of Cuk converter for wind energy Conversion system.
- “A DC-DC Cum Converter Topology for Wind Energy Systems”; Rachita Mohanty, Dr Kahnu Charan Bhuyan; All India Seminar on Renewable Energy Generation and Its Challenges; July-2017; Page 113
- “Permanent Magnet Synchronous Generator Cascade with Wind Energy Conversion System”; Rachita Mohanty, Dr. Kanhu Charan Bhuyan and Prabodha Kumar Rath; International Conference on Electrical, Electronics, Computers, Communication, Mechanical and Computing (EECCMC).
- “Analysis of Cuk converter for wind energy Conversion system” Kanhu Charan Bhuyan, Rachita Mohanty and Ananya Dastidar; LAP Lambert Academic Publishing (2018-04-19) ISBN: 978-613-9-82065-8 EAN:9786139820658.
Technical Software Skills
- OS: - Windows XP, Windows 7, Linux.
- Language: - C, C++,Python
- Tools: - PSPICE, Xilinx ISE, Tanner, MATLAB.
Professional Work Experience
- Worked as a lecturer in ETC in Swami Vivekananda School of Engineering and Technology from 1/7/2014 to 28/2/2018.
- Worked as lecturer in ETC Department, Bhubanananda Orissa School of Engineering from 5/3/2018 to 30/4/2019.
- Worked as lecturer in AE&I Department, Bhubanananda Orissa School of Engineering from 1/8/2019 to 26 /12/2022
Workshops / STTPs / FDPs / Training Programs
Participated in the five days FDP on signal processing In Instrumentation & Communication –Recent Advancement 2019, ” from 2019—03-25 to 2019-03-29 at College of Engineering & Technology ,BBSR, Odisha
Completed AICTE Training & Learning Academy online FDP on “Internet of Things” from 2020—10-12 to 2020-10-16 at Amit School of Engineering & Technology ,Amit University ,Noida.
Completed AICTE Training & Learning Academy online FDP on “Energy Engineering” from 2020—09-26 to 2020-09-30 at National Institute of Technology, Silchar.
Completed AICTE Training & Learning Academy online FDP on “Control System & Sensor Technology” from 2020—10-05 to 2020-10-09 at University Visvesvaraya College of Engineering
Completed AICTE Training & Learning Academy online FDP on “Artificial Intelligence” from 2020—10-19 to 2020-10-23 at Indian Institute of Technology Patna.
Completed one-week short term Training program through ICT Mode on “Digital Electronics using VHDL” from 28th June 2021 to 2nd July 2021 organized by NITTTR, Kolkata.
Completed Five days STTP on Communication & Signal Processing in Engineering Application organized by Capital Engineering college Associated with ATU under TEQIP-III, BPUT, Rourkela during 11th to 15th January 2021.
Completed the course on “How to teach Online effectively “by Great learning.
Completed the course on “Digital Image Processing “by Great learning.
Participated in 2000 5th IEEE International Conference, Communication and Automation (ICCCA) from 2020-10-30 to 2020-10-31 at Galgotias University.
Participated a National webinar on Opportunities During COVID-19 And its future Scenario in the context of higher Education. Organized by Department of Education under the Aegis Of IQAC.
Participated a webinar on Software Defined Networking (SDN) organized by BVICAM, New Delhi on 2020-10-31.
Participated a webinar on Robotics in Everyday Life organized by BVICAM, New Delhi on 2020-10-23.
Participated a webinar on Publication Ethics & plagiarism organized by BVICAM, New Delhi on 2020-10-16.
Participated in the three days workshops on Entrepreneurship: Today’s Innovative Possibilities, Organized by the Department of Commerce, St.Mary’s college, Thrissur on 13th October 2020-13th October 2020.
Participated in Mentor webinar on” Analog & Digital Flow using Mentor Graphics Tool” held on13th February 2023 in association with CoreEL Technologies And Mentor.
Seminars / Expert Talks
- Organized a webinar on ‘Connect Control Equipment to AWS- Cloud’ by Mr. Debashis Rath, Product Owner,Cloud Architech Rakuten India,January 2022
- Organized an expert talk on ‘Fundamental of Machine Learning & its Application ’ by Prof. Laxmipriya Moharana, Assistant Professor , SOA, February 2022
- Organized a seminar talk on ‘An Insight to PLC design’ by Ashutos Mohanty, Scientific Officer/F, BARC, July 2022
Key Projects of Students
- GSM based Home Automation
- RFID Based Attendance System