Prof. Raj Padhiyar has been working in academic field since 2014. His areas of interest are Automobile Transmission, Automobile Engines, Automobile Electrical Systems, Special Purpose Vehicles, and Automobile Systems.
Master of Engineering in IC/AUTO, L.C.I.T, Bhandu, Gujarat, India, 2014
Thesis: Performance & Simulation of UREA Based Catalytic Converter in CI Engine
Bachelor of Engineering in Automobile Engineering, L.D College of Engineering, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India, 2012
- Performance & Emission Analysis of Urea Based Catalytic Convertor in CI engine, International Journal for Scientific Research & Development, Volume-2 Issue-3 May 2014.
- Simulation of Urea Based Catalytic Convertor in CI Engine, International Journal for Scientific Research & Development, Volume -2 Issue-3 May 2014.
Indian Society for Technical Education (ISTE) - Life Member
Technical Software Skills
FEA Packages: Ansys Workbench
CFD Packages: Creo 2.0, Ansys CFX
Professional Work Experience
Assistant Professor – Automobile Engineering Department , Saffrony Institute of Technology, S.P.B Patel Engineering College, Linch, Mehsana, July-2014 - Present.
Workshops / STTPs / FDPs / Training Programs
- Organized a workshop on ‘Design Engineering’, March 2017.
- Organized a two day workshop on ‘Overhauling of MPFI Engines’, Sep 2016.
- Attended a Faculty Development Program of Design Engineering Level-1 for four days by GTU, March 2016.
- Organized industrial tour of the Auto Expo on 6, 7, 8th February 2016.
- Participated in a two day workshop on ‘Technologies of Two & Three Wheeler’, Oct 2015.
Seminars / Expert Talks
- Attended an expert talk on ‘Optimization’ by Dr. Vimal Savsani, PDPU, Gandhinagar on 21st February, 2017.
- Attended an expert talk on ‘Addiction Free Life’ by Dr. Rajendra Anand, Kanoriya Hospitals, Gandhinagar on 15th February, 2017.
- Attended an expert talk on ‘Gearbox Design’ by Prof. S.B. Soni, 22nd August, 2016.
- Attended an expert talk on ‘Internal Combustion Engines’ by Prof. A.R. Patel, HOD, Mech Engg. Dept., LDRP, Gandhinagar on 5th April, 2016.
- Attended an expert talk on ‘Automobile System Design’ by Prof. Vimal Patel, L.D. College of Engineering, Ahmedabad on 29th September, 2015.
Key Projects of Students
Vertical Pedal Mechanism For Bicycle. VEYG Project Competition, Saffrony Institute of Technology, S.P.B Patel Engineering College, Linch, Mehsana, February – 2017.