Prof. Ranjitsinh Jadeja has worked in academics and industries in Gujarat. He received the Best Teacher’s Award for Fluid Power Engineering at institute level in February, 2011. He has been actively involved in various co-curricular activities like demonstration of basic sand casting procedure in workshop and Project fair; and extracurricular activities such as Sports event, Cultural, Farewell and Alumni function. His areas of interest are Elements of Mechanical Engineering, Manufacturing Processes, Material Science and Metallurgy, Production Technology, Advanced Casting Technology, Industrial Engineering, Fluid Power Engineering, Automotive Manufacturing.
Master of Engineering in Mechanical Engineering (Production), Gujarat Technological University, Gujarat, INDIA, 2013
Thesis: Experimental and Numerical Investigation of Friction stir welds of AA6063-T6 Aluminium Alloy
Bachelor of Technology in Mechanical Engineering, Jodhpur Institute of Engineering and Technology , Jodhpur, Rajasthan, 2010
Awards / Achievements
Best Teacher’s Award for Fluid Power Engineering at institute level on February, 2011.
- A Review On Experimental And Numerical Investigation Of Friction Stir Welds Of AA6063-T6 Aluminium Alloy, International Journal of Advanced Engineering Research and Studies IJAERS, Volume 2, Issue 1, May 2012. (Co-author)
- Experimental and Numerical Investigation of Friction stir welds of AA6063-T6 Aluminium Alloy, International Journal of Engineering Research and Applications IJERA, Volume 3, Issue 1, January-February, 2013. (Co-author)
Indian Society of Technical Education (ISTE)
Technical Software Skills
Design Software : AutoCAD 2010, Pro-E
Professional Work Experience
- Assistant Professor - Mechanical Engineering Department, Saffrony Engineering College, S. P. B. Patel Engineering College, Linch, Mehsana, June 2013- Present.
- Assistant Professor - Mechanical Engineering Department, Saffrony Engineering College, S. P. B. Patel Engineering College, Linch, Mehsana, Gujarat, August 2010 – September 2011.
- Service Engineer – Paver Department, Gujarat Apollo Industries Pvt. Ltd., Ditasan, Mehsana, Gujarat, April 2006 – November 2006.
Workshops / STTPs / FDPs / Training Programs
- Organized a two day workshop on ‘Demonstration Of Basic Sand Casting Procedure In Workshop’ by Mr. Dahyabhai Panchal, March 2015.
- Organized a one day workshop on ‘Demonstration Of Basic Sand Casting Procedure In Workshop’ by Mr. Dahyabhai Panchal, August 2016.
- Participated in a four day workshop on ‘Design Engineering’ at L.D. College of Engineering, Ahmedabad.
Seminars / Expert Talks
Organized an expert talk on ‘Advances in Production Technology’ by Prof. G. Gohil, September 2011.