Prof. Sagar Patel brings in the experience of working at both Diploma and Degree Engineering colleges. His areas of interest are Engineering Thermodynamics, Thermal Engineering, Non-Conventional Engineering, Internal Combustion engine, Refrigeration and Air Conditioning, Heat and mass transfer, Fluid Mechanics, Power Plant Engineering, Fluid Power Engineering, Conventional Power Engineering, Design Engineering, Design of Heat Exchangers and Gas Dynamics.
Master of Science in Mechanical Engineering, Kadi Sarva Vidhyalaya University, Gandhinagar, Gujarat, India, 2014
Thesis: Effect of Water Injection System on performance of CI Engine.
Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical Engineering, Government Engineering College, Modasa, Gujarat,India, 2012
- Effect of Water Injection System on Diesel Engine Emission: a Review in 1st International Conference on Contemporary Issues in Engineering & Technology (ICCIET-2014) organized by Sardar Patel Institute of Technology,, Mehsana, Gujarat.
- Water Injection Effects on Performance Characteristics of a CI Engine, International Organization of Scientific Research Journal. Volume 11, Issue 3 Ver. II May-Jun. 2014.
- Experimental Investigation of Diesel Engine with Water Injection System on Emission Parameters, International Organization of Scientific Research Journal., Volume 11, Issue 2 Ver. VIII Mar- Apr. 2014
Technical Software Skills
Math Tools : MATLAB.
Professional Work Experience
- Assistant Professor - Mechanical Engineering Department, S.P.B.Patel Engineering College, Mehsana, Gujarat, India, July 2014 – present.
- Placement Coordinator Mechanical Engineering Department, S.P.B.Patel Engineering College, Mehsana, Gujarat, India, July 2014-2015.
Workshops / STTPs / FDPs / Training Programs
Organized a one day training program on Design Engineering for students, March 2017.
Seminars / Expert Talks
Organized an expert talk on ‘Latest Technologies in Cold Chain Infrastructures’ by Mr. Vishnu Barhate of Nutrisgroup, January 2017.
Key Projects of Students
- Design Of Inward Flow Radial Turbine for ORC, May 2016.
- Experimental Investigation of Oil blends on Performance of Diesel Engine, May 2016.
- Design of Magnetic Suspension System, December 2016.
- Extraction Of Fuel From Waste Plastic, May 2017.