Prof. Sandip Chaudhary is a professional and dedicated Mechanical Engineer with excellent analytical and practical field engineering skills. He entered academia with Saffrony Institute of Technology in the year 2012. He has guided many students for their dissertation work in PG programs as well as Projects of BE students in GTU. He has worked as a PG in charge for Production Engineering Department (PG) of Saffrony Institute of Technology. He has also been the coordinator of technical events such as VEYG and conferences at Saffrony Institute of Technology. He has been working as a placement and training coordinator for Mechanical Engineering Department of Saffrony Institute of Technology since 2012. Being a trainee at US’s largest Pressure valve manufacturer Welker Engineering Ltd, he has hands-on experience in the production of pressure valves and control valves. His areas of interest are Production, Manufacturing, Industrial Engineering and Quality Engineering. He has strong problem solving skills and a thirst to learn the latest technologies in the industry.
Master of Science in Mechanical Engineering, University of Bridgeport, Bridgeport, Connecticut, USA, 2010.
Bachelor of Technology in Mechanical Engineering, Institute of Technology, Nirma University, Ahmedabad, India, 2008.
- Parametric Optimization of Co2 Laser Cutting Process on SS 316 using GRA Techniques, International Journal of Advance Research and Innovative Ideas in Education IJARIIE, Volume 3 Issue 2 2017. (Co-author)
- Optimization Of Process Parameters For Incremental Sheet Forming Process, International Journal for Technological Research in Engineering, vol. 3, no. 7, 2016. (Co-author)
- Development of Kaizen A Lean Manufacturing Tool In Manufacturing Line To Improve Productivity & Safety: A Case Study, International Journal of Advanced Research IJAR, Vol. 5, Issue 1, January 2015. (Co-author)
- A Review On Influence Of The Effect Of Process Parameters In Deep Drawing, International Journal of Advanced Research IJAR, Vol. 5, Issue 1, January 2015. (Co-author)
- Parametric Optimization of Submerged Arc Welding on Stainless steel AISI- 304, International Journal For Technological Research In Engineering, Volume 1, Issue 11, July-2014. (Co-author)
- Analysis of The Effect of Process Parameters in Deep Drawing, International Journal of Advance Engineering and Research Development IJAERD, Volume 1,Issue 5,May 2014. (Co-author)
- Parametric Optimization of Weld Strength of Metal Inert Gas Welding and Tungsten Inert Gas Welding By Using Analysis of Variance and Grey Relational Analysis, International Journal of Research in Modern Engineering and Emerging Technology, Vol. 1, Issue: 3, April-2013. (Co-author)
Technical Software Skills
Design Software : Minitab
Professional Work Experience
- Assistant Professor, Mechanical Engineering Department, Saffrony Institute of Technology, S. P. B. Patel Engineering College, Linch, Mehsana, Gujarat, February 2012- Present.
- Training experience in one of US’s largest Pressure valve manufacturer Welker Engineering Ltd, as a production engineer.
Workshops / STTPs / FDPs / Training Programs
- FDP on Design Engineering in January 2017 at GTU, Chandkheda.
- Induction Training program in July 2014 at Saffrony Institute of Technology.
- ISTE Approved FDP on Advance Applications of CAD Software in June 2014 at Saffrony Institute of Technology.
- FDP on Brain Storming by Mr. Dipak Teraiya in August 2013 at Saffrony Institute of Technology.
Seminars / Expert Talks
- Organized the first International Conference on Advances in Mechanical Engineering on 22nd and 23rd January 2015 at Saffrony Institute of Technology.
- Worked as a co-coordinator for the National Conference on Trends and Advances in Mechanical Engineering (TAME-2014) held at Saffrony Institute of Technology for Mechanical Engineering Department in 2014.