Ms. Sangita Lakhara joined the institute in 2021. Her area of specialization is Machine Learning and Natural Language Processing and her areas of interest are Computer Network, Operating System, Compiler design, Theory of computation, Data structure, Design and Analysis of Algorithm, Software Testing and Database Management System.
- Master of Engineering, Shantilal Shah Engineering College, Bhavnagar, 2020
Thesis: ‘Voice to Sign: Communication System for Normal and “Deaf/Dumb” People based on Neural Machine Translation Approach Evaluation.
- Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science and Engineering, Faculty of Engineering Technology and Research, Gujarat Technological University, Gujarat, 2016
- Lakhara Sangita R., Prof. Sandeep S. Chauhan, Prof. Dr. Dinesh B. Vaghela, “Voice To Sign: A Survey on Communication System for Normal and “Deaf or Mute” People based on Natural Language Programming” at INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON EMERGING TRENDS IN ENGINEERING & TECHNOLOGY.
Technical Software Skills
- Math Tools : MATLAB
- Programming Language : Python, Android, C, C++, Java
- Web Development Language : Java Script, HTML, CSS
- Tools : Android Studio, NetBeans, Google Colab
Professional Work Experience
- Adhoc Assistant Professor in Computer Engineering, S. P. B. Patel Engineering College, Saffrony Institute of Technology, June 2021.
Workshops / STTPs / FDPs / Training Programs
- Completed a Six Days STTP program on ‘Cyber Security and Digital Forensics’ by Charusat University, Changa 2021
- Completed One Day Workshop program on ‘NET’ by Gujarat Technological University, 2015
- Completed One Month Industrial Training on Android at XEON Technology, Surat, 2015
- Completed Three Day Workshop program on ‘Introduction to Android development’ by OPUS Technology, Surat 2014
- Completed Two Day Workshop program on ‘Cloud computing’ by Thechnophilia Systems, 2014
Seminars / Expert Talks
- Attended webinar on ‘Reconstruction in Tomographic Problems’ at Mandsuar University, Madhya Pradesh 2021
- Attended webinar on ‘Realm of Transformers & Design Philosophy’ by Shantilal Shah Engineering College, 2020