Being in academics since 2018, his areas of interest have been thermal Engineering, Machine Design & Drawing, 3D Modeling, Fluid Mechanics, and Strength of Material & Automobile. While pursuing his Master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, he has published papers in International Journals. He is adept in softwares like AutoCAD, Fusion 360, Solid-works, Creo.
- Master of Engineering in Thermal Engineering, Sal Institute of Technology and Engineering Research, Ahmedabad, India, 2017
Thesis: ‘Performance Analysis of domestic refrigerator using alternative refrigerants’.
- Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical Engineering, Shankersinh Vaghela Bapu institute of Technology, Gandhinagar, India, 2015
- Performance Analysis of Domestic Refrigerator Using Alternative Refrigerants, International Journal of Technical Research and Application. Volume 5 Issue 3, May 2017. ISSN (online): 2320-8163. (author)
- Performance Analysis of Domestic Refrigerator Using Alternative Refrigerants, International Journal of Science & Research. Volume 6 Issue 5, May 2017. ISSN (online): 2319-7064 (author)
- Performance Analysis of Domestic Refrigerator Using Alternative Refrigerants, International Journal of Engineering Development & Research. Volume 5 Issue 2, April 2017. ISSN (online): 2321-9939(author)
Technical Software Skills
- 3D Modeling Software: AutoCAD, Fusion 360, Solid-works, Creo
Professional Work Experience
- Currently working as Adhoc lecturer in Saffrony Institute of Technology, 2019.
- Worked as an Assistant Professor at LCIT College from 2nd April 2018 to 30th October 2019.
Key Projects of Students
- Performance Analysis of Domestic Refrigerator with free and force convection.
- “INNOVATIVE USE OF SOLAR BENCH AT PUBLIC PLACE’’ (2020-2021)
- “Study and Fabrication of Electromagnetic braking system in improved way.” (2020-2021)