Prof. Yogesh Kakadiya has been working as an Assistant Professor in EC Department at Saffrony Institute of Technology since 1st July, 2013. He has been working as a Placement Coordinator and Project Coordinator in EC Department for more than three years. He has actively participated in various events like VEYG, Culture Festival, Navaratri Function, Engineering Day, Sports Function, etc.
His areas of interest are Analog Electronics, Field Theory, Antenna and wave Propagation, Satellite Communication, Wireless Communication, Mobile Communication, Data Communication and Networking, Integrated Circuit and Application, Telecommunication Switching System and Networking, Peripheral System Design Interface, Advanced Digital Communication.
Master of Engineering in Communication System Engineering in L.D College of Engineering, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India, 2013.
Thesis: ‘Analytical study of Spectrum Sensing Techniques and Power Control Algorithm for Cognitive Radio’.
Bachelor of Engineering in Electronics and Communication Engineering, Vishwakarma Government Engineering College, Chandkheda, Gujarat, India, 2010.
- Improvement in Speech Enhancement Algorithm by using Discrete Wavelet Transform, National Conference on Innovative & Emerging Technologies, NCIET , Smt. S. R. Patel Engineering College, 17th & 18th April - 2015. (Co-author)
- Conceptual analysis of frequency reconfigurable microstrip patch antenna for UMTS and GPS applications, International Conference on “Advance in Electronics and Communication Engineering (AIECE – 2015)” held on SIT, Mehsana, and Gujarat, India, 22nd & 23rd Jan. 2015.(Co-author)
- Simulation of Spectrum Sensing Techniques for cognitive Radio, International Conference on “Advance in Electronics and Communication Engineering (AIECE – 2015)” held at SIT, Mehsana, Gujarat, 22nd & 23rd Jan. 2015. (Co-author)
- Assessment of Spectrum Sensing Techniques in Cognitive Radio Networks, International Journal of Engineering Development and Research, Volume 2 and Issue 4, IISSN: 2321-9939, June, 2014. (Co-author)
- Spectrum Sensing Techniques and Power Control Algorithm using Power Swarm Optimization for cognitive Radio” Int. journal on Advanced and Innovative Research IJAIR 2013, Apr.-2013.(Co-author)
- Analytical study of Spectrum Sensing Techniques and Power Control Algorithm for Cognitive Radio, IEEE Int. Conference on Intelligence system and Signal processing ISSP 2013, GCET, Vallabh Vidhyanagar, Gujarat, India pp-87-90. (Co-author)
Indian Society of Technical Education (ISTE)
Technical Software Skills
Tools: HFSS, Matlab, Keil, PCB designing software, IE3D, Xilinx
Professional Work Experience
Assistant Professor-Electronics and Communication Engineering Department, Saffrony Institute of Technology, S. P. B. Patel Engineering College, Linch, Mehsana, July 2013 – Present
Workshops / STTPs / FDPs / Training Programs
- Attended a one day workshop on "Digital signal processing" held at Gujarat Technological University, L.D.College of Engineering Campus, Navragpura on 20th June 2014.
- Attended a five day workshop on "Electronics Devices and Pedagogy Overview” held at IIT Gandhinagar, organized by IEEE & GTU from 13th to 17th Nov. 2013.
- Attended a five day workshop on "Introduction to Electronics and Pedagogy Overview” held at IIT Gandhinagar, organized by IEEE & GTU from 13th to 17th Nov. 2013.
- Attended one - day workshop on “Antenna design and Simulation based on HFSS software” organized by Indus University on 19th October, 2013.
- Attended a two day workshop on “Faculty Development Programme” delivered by Mr. Dipak Taraiya held at S. P. B. Patel Engineering College, Mehsana from 27th to 28th July 2013.
- Attended a one day workshop on “Robotics WorkShop 2007" held at Vishwakarma Government Engineering College, Ahmedabad, June 2007.
Seminars / Expert Talks
Attended seminar on “GenNext Wireless Technologies & Network Security” organized by IETE Ahmedabad, Feb 2010
Key Projects of Students
Research and Development of Advanced Internet Controlled Six Axis Robotic Arm. The project was displayed in Project Competition 2017 Organized by Saffrony Institute of Technology, Linch and won the first Prize.