Mr. Yuvrajsinh is a Mechanical Engineering faculty. His areas of interest are Finite Element Analysis, Optimization, Machine Design, Industrial Engineering, and Economics. He is teaching subjects like Mechanics of Solids, Machine Design, Automobile System and component Design, Engineering Graphics and Drawing etc. Apart from teaching these subjects, he has been guiding students for Mitsubishi Electric Cup and had been their faculty adviser.
Master of Technology in Mechanical Engineering, Sardar Vallabhhai National Institute of Technology, Surat, Gujarat, India, 2018.
Thesis: ‘Design and weight optimization of pressure vessel using Finite element analysis (FEA)’.
Bachelor of Technology in Mechanical Engineering, Institute of Technology, Nirma University, Ahmedabad, India, 2015.
Awards / Achievements
- Throughout Distinction in 10th, 12th Science, B.Tech. And M.Tech.
- Secured 9th Rank in 12th Science in Gujarat.
- Cleared Gate 2015, Gate 2016 (98.94 PR), Gate 2017, Gate 2018 in Mechanical Engineering Discipline.
Technical Software Skills
Proficiency in Software like AutoCAD, Creo 2.0, Ansys (Static, Workbench, FEA), Solidworks, Microsoft Office
Workshops / STTPs / FDPs / Training Programs
- Attended workshop on “Ansys Workbench” at Nirma University, 2014.
- Attended FDP on “Induction training program for newly recruited faculties” at GTU campus, Chandkheda, 2019.
Key Projects of Students
- Final Year Project for Automobile students on 'Modified Wiper'
- Project on “Modification of auto rickshaw engine of 430 cc with turbocharger”.