12th Science Board Result 2020 | Scholarship 2020
MYSY (Mukhyamantri Yuva Swalamban Yojana)
Eligibility: Student must have secured 80 or more Percentile in 12th Science and family income must be less than Rs. 6 lakh/annum.
Amount of Scholarship: Rs. 50,000/- or 50% of tuition fees whichever is less.
For more details mysy.guj.nic.in
Freeship Card for Scheduled Caste Candidates for Post Metric Scholarship
Eligibility: Student must belong to SC or ST category and family income must be less than Rs. 2,50,000/annum.
For more details please find the circular
Tuition Fee Waiver Scheme (TFWS)
- Under TFW scheme, students do not have to pay tuition fee (Rs. 60,000 to Rs. 1,00,000 approx) in SFI (Self Finance Institutes).
- 5% of total seats shall be filled by TFW scheme, e.g. If there are 60 seats in a particular branch then only 3 out of 60 students are eligible to receive benefits of TFWS.
- To avail the TFW Scheme, the student's parent's income should be less than 6 lakh/annum.
- Also TWFS is valid only if Admission is strictly on the basis of merit number through ACPC.
- TFW scheme shall be applicable for complete duration of the course i.e. 4 years.
- To get the benefits of TFW Scheme, the candidate has to submit the income certificate issued after 31st March from either 'Mamlatdar' or ''Taluka Development Officer (TDO)' or 'Collector(Jan Seva Kendra)' at the time of application form filling (registration for admission).
- No other document shall be considered valid (e.g. Income tax return or Certificate issued by 'Sarpanch').
Amount of Scholarship: 100% tuition fees.