Mr. Ajay Dantani is an Adhoc Lecturer in Mechanical Engineering. He is passionate about teaching subjects such as manufacturing and quality streams. His areas of interest are Manufacturing Systems, Measurement & Instrumentation. He also got an opportunity to work as an apprentice in ISRO, Ahmedabad for a short period of time in the Design Department.
- Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical Engineering, Saffrony Institute of Technology, Mehsana, India, 2020
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering, Shri V & K Patel Institute of Engineering, Kadi, India, 2017
Technical Software Skills
- CAD Package – Creo 2.0 Parametric, SolidWorks
- FEA Package – ANSYS Workbench 15.0
- Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Professional Work Experience
- Adhoc Lecturer in the Mechanical Department, S.P.B. Patel Engineering College (Diploma), Saffrony Institute of Technology, Aug. 2021 - Present
- Worked as an Apprentice with ISRO, Ahmedabad in Design Department with software Creo 3.0, Feb to July, 2021
- Worked as a Production Engineer in PPAP Automotive Ltd., Aug to Dec, 2020
Workshops / STTPs / FDPs / Training Programs
- Attended a 3-Day Workshop on Fusion 360 Software organized by Autodesk Company at Silver Oak College of engineering in June 2018
- Attended a 15-Day Training Program in Maxim Tubes Company to learn the Manufacturing process in April 2020
- Attended a 2-Day workshop on Creo 2.0 Software organized by Saffrony Institute of Technology, 2019
Seminars / Expert Talks
- Participated in National Seminar on Radiation Technology organized by S. P. B. Patel Engineering College in February 2019.
- Participated in a Seminar on Assemble and Disassemble 4- stroke I.C. Engine in Gandhinagar Institute of Technology in 2019.