Akash D. Modi
Akash D. Modi
Mr. Akash Modi is in teaching field since 2017. His area of specialization is CAD-CAD while his areas of interest are 3D Printing Slicing Algorithms, Finite Element Method and Material Science. He has a sound grip in 3D Modeling Softwares like PTC Creo, Autodesk Inventor and AutoCAD.
- Master of Technology in CAD-CAM, Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology, Surat, Gujarat. (2015-2017)
Thesis: ‘DEVELOPMENT OF ALGORITHM FOR ADAPTIVE SLICING FOR LOM (RP) METHOD’.
- Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical Engineering, C.S.P.I.T, Changa, India, (2010-2014)
- Project: ‘FEA STRESS Analysis of furnace structure using ANSYS software’.
Awards / Achievements
- Cleared GATE twice with 92 percentiles.
Technical Software Skills
- ANSYS Workbench
- ANSYS APDL
Professional Work Experience
- Assistant Professor in Mechanical Engineering, S. P. B. Patel Engineering College, Saffrony Institute of Technology, January, 2022 – Present
- Assistant Professor in mechanical department Diwaliba polytechnic, Uka Tarsadia University, Bardoli, Gujarat, July 2017 to October 2019.
- Lecturer in Mechanical Engineering, Central Institute of Plastic Engineering and Technology, Ahmedabad, November 2019 to February 2020
Workshops / STTPs / FDPs / Training Programs
- Attended a 3-Day FDP on “Creativity, Problem Solving and Innovation” organized Uka Tarsadia University on 1st to 9th May, 2019.
- Attended a One Week FDP on “Introduction to Process Modeling and Analysis using CAD Tools” organized by Shree Atmanand Sarswati Institute of Technology, Surat from 17th to 22nd December, 2018
- Attended a One Week Faculty Development Program the center of Humanities and Development, Uka Tarsadia University on 11th to 23rd December, 2017.
Key Projects of Students
- Project Guided: A Working Model of Single Seater Car having specification of Bike Engine.