Mr. Dashrath Prajapati joined academics in the year 2018. His specialization is in CAD/CAM and areas of interest are Thermodynamics, Design and Drawing, Automobile engine and transmission system. He is actively involved in various co-curricular activities at the institute.
- Master of Engineering in Mechanical (CAD/CAM), Swaminarayan College of Engineering & Technology, Kalol (Gandhinagar), Gujarat, 2018
Thesis: ‘Effect of side rake angle on surface roughness of EN-31 during CNC turning’.
- Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical Engineering, Universal College of Engineering & Technology, Moti Bhoyan (Gandhinagar), Gujarat, 2015
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering, K.D. Polytechnic, Patan, Gujarat, 2012
Technical Software Skills
Professional Work Experience
- Adhoc Lecturer, Automobile Engineering Department, S. P. B. Patel engineering College, Saffrony Institute of Technology, Mehsana, March 2020 - Present
- Lecturer, Automobile Engineering Department, M. L. Institute of Diploma Studies, Bhandu, Gujarat, August 2018 to September 2019
- Supervisor Instructor in Government ITI , Rajpur (Patan), September 2017 to June 2018
Key Projects of Students
- Types of Hybrid Electrical Vehicles