Devarshi Dave joined the Department of Science and Humanities in 2020. Having his Master’s degree in Physics on the topic of Non-Linear Admittance of materials using Callen-Walton Formalism. His areas of interest are Theoretical Condensed Matter Physics, Atomic Physics and Applications of Non-Equilibrium statistical mechanics. He worked as a project student in the PRL (Physics Research Laboratory, Ahmedabad) in theoretical condensed matter physics field.
- Master of Science in Physics, Shri M.M. Patel Institute of Science and Research, Gandhinagar, India, 2020 Thesis: ‘Non-Linear Admittance of materials using Callen-Walton Formalism’.
- Bachelor of Science in Physics, St. Xavier’s college (Autonomous), Ahmedabad, India, 2018
Technical Software Skills
- Math Tools: MATHEMATICA (Used extensively during Masters), PYTHON
Professional Work Experience
- Ad-hoc Lecturer (Physics) – Saffrony Institute of Technology, S.P.B. Patel Engineering College, Linch, Mehsana, September 2020
Workshops / STTPs / FDPs / Training Programs
- Attended a Science Day Workshop at IPR in which made a poster presentation on the 3D robotic arm.
- Done a project at CHARUSAT University on synthesis of magnetic Nano particles and the characterization of them by various instruments.
- Attended a symposium at IIT Gandhinagar on ‘Frontier problems in Physics’, 22nd November, 2018.
- Attended FDP at AICTE on the Universal Human Values March, 2021