Mr. Divyang Patel is one of the youngest faculties in department, joined the institute in June, 2021. He holds an M.Tech with a specialization in Thermal System Design. His areas of interest are Thermodynamics, Heat transfer, Refrigeration & Air-Conditioning, Power Plant Engineering, Renewable Energy, Strength of Material, Machine Design & Production, Fluid Mechanics and Operation Research. He worked as a content developer in Doubtnut Educational Company for short period of time too before coming to academics.
- Master of Technology in Thermal System Design, from Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology, Surat in 2021.
Thesis: "Experimental and CFD analysis on Vortex tube refrigeration system.”
- Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical Engineering, from Shree Swami Atmanand Saraswati Institute of Technology, Surat in 2018.
Project: “Utilization and Reduction of waste part of Polyurethane at Adani Port Pvt. Ltd. (Hazira, surat)"
Awards / Achievements
- Cleared GATE exam with 720 score in GATE - 2021.
- Secured 2nd Rank in the First Year of Post-Graduation in the SVNIT College.
- Secured 1st Rank in College and 12th Rank in the State during Graduation.
- Secured 1st Rank in GTU in semester 7.
Technical Software Skills
- C Language
- ANSYS (Fluent)
- Solid work.
Professional Work Experience
- Adhoc Assistant Professor - Mechanical Engineering Department, S. P. B. Patel Engineering College, Saffrony Engineering College, Mehsana, Gujarat, June 2021 to present.
- Worked as Content writer in Doubtnut Education Ltd. For 2 months in the year 2021.
Workshops / STTPs / FDPs / Training Programs
- Participated in Solid Work workshop organized by SOPAN Institute of Engineering and Design in March-2018.