Prof. Nainsi Soni worked in many academic institutes across India. She worked as an assistant professor at AIET Jaipur for three years. She acquired confidence after delivering the lecture and practical lab session in C programming, database management systems, and Theory of Computations. The outcome was demonstrated when she passed the UGC NET Exam twice in her career. With her teaching expertise, she also updated herself on the most recent technology and attempted to comprehend them at numerous seminars and FDPs in abstract form.
She has always ranked top in her class and has passed every academic milestone of her education. From primary school to postgraduate studies, she advanced herself with an honest approach.
Prof. Nainsi Soni learned advanced teaching techniques from several researchers and highly skilled professors at LNMIIT in Jaipur. Her research interests include the Internet of Things, Wireless Sensor Networks, Multiagent Systems, and Collaborative Data Processing.
- Ph.D. Scholar at LNMIIT, Jaipur from September 2020 - pursuing. Research field -IOT
- MTech. [Computer Science], June 2015 - March 2019 with percentage 64.5% from AIET- Arya Institute of Engineering and Technology, Jaipur, India. University- Rajasthan Technical University Kota
- B.E. [Computer Science], June 2006 – May 2010 with percentage 79.25% from LNCTS, Bhopal, India.
Awards / Achievements
- UGC NET Qualified in July 2021 and June 2020.
- Diploma in Software Testing from Seed Infotech Pune in 2013.
- ISTQB Foundation level certified.
Technical Software Skills
Software Tools : Latex, MySQL.
IoT Simulator : Contiki OS, Cooja Simulator, Cupcarbon Simulator.
Languages : C, Java.
Professional Work Experience
- Ph.D. Scholar, The LNM Institute of Information Technology, Jaipur India. [Sep. 2020 - Dec 2022] - Work as teaching assistant for C/C++, DSA, DBMS and Advanced programming Labs and provide support for the management of the labs and organizing quizzes, lab exams, evaluation etc.
- Assistant Professor - AIET Jaipur, India. [July 2017- May 2020] Managed teaching in classrooms and labs for the undergraduate students for C Language, TOC and DBMS courses.
- Mentored students and contributed to planning appropriate and engaging lessons for both classroom and practical lab sessions.
- Revised course objectives, course materials, instructional and assessment strategies for C Language and theory of computation.
Workshops / STTPs / FDPs / Training Programs
- Two - week Online Joint Faculty Development Program on “IoT & Applications (Smart Systems)”, organized by Electronics & ICT Academy Feb 2022.
- National Level Five Days Online FDP attended on “R Programming”, organized by IMS Noida May 2020.
- FDP attended on topic of “Deep Learning using Python Programming” organized by E & ICT Academy and IIT Guwahati in July 2019 in Manipal University, Jaipur.
- An online course completed on “Introduction to the Internet of Things and Embedded Systems” from University of California, Irvine on Feb 2021.
Seminars / Expert Talks
- Participating as a volunteer in the 22nd International Conference on cryptography (INDOCRYPT) held at LNMIIT, Jaipur in Dec 2021.
- Attended a Seminar on “Digital Evolution in Higher Education- Post Pandemic How Agility & Adaptability is Driving Innovative Teaching”, organized by EBSCO & IEEE.