Ms. Nimisha Sharma is in academics since 2014. Her areas of interst are Core Java, Algorithm, Data Structure, Database Management System, C language, Object Oriented Programming language. She in actively involved in co-curricular activities like Gujarat Industrial Hackathon 2018-2019 and extra curricular activities like XITIJ 2014-2015 and XITIJ 2015-2016.
Master of Engineering in Computer Engineering, Government Engineering College,Sector-28,Gandhinagar, India, 2018
Thesis: ‘Modified Energy Aware Multipath Routing protocol to reduce packet loss in MANET’.
Bachelor of Engineering in Information Technology, Government Engineering College, Modasa,Gujarat, India, 2014
Awards / Achievements
- Scored 2nd Rank in PGCET-2016 in Gujarat
- Nimisha H Sharma, Prof. Pinal J. Patel, Agile software development methodology-Framework for efficient and quick delivery of software product in International Journal for Science and Advance Research in Technology Volume 3, Issue 5 in May 2017.
- Nimisha H Sharma, Prof. Pinal J. Patel, Comparative study of AODV and AOMDV Routing protocols in Mobile Ad Hoc Networks in International Journal of Advance Research in Engineering, Science and Technology Volume-04 Issue-12 in December
- Nimisha H Sharma, Modified Energy Aware Multipath Routing Protocol to reduce packet loss in MANET in International Journal for Science and Advance Research in Technology Volume 4, Issue 4 in April 2018.
Technical Software Skills
Turbo C, Netbeans, Eclipse, Network Simulator-2
Professional Work Experience
- Assistant Professor in Information Technology Engineering Department, Saffrony Institute of Technology, S.P.B. Patel Engineering College,Linch, Mehsana, April-2019 to Present date
- Assistant Professor in Computer Engineering/Information Technology Department, Aditya Silver Oak Institute of Technology,Ahmedabad, June 2018 - February 2019
- Lecturer in Information Technology Department, Hasmukh Goswami College of Engineering,Vahelal, Ahmedabad, June 2014 to June 2016
Workshops / STTPs / FDPs / Training Programs
- Attended FDP of Design Engineering held at L.D. Engineering College, Ahmedabad in 2015.