Ravi Kumar Ranjan
Ravi Kumar Ranjan
Prof. Ravi Kumar Ranjan has been in academia since 2011. He works as an Assistant Professor in Electrical Engineering Department at Saffrony Institute of Technology since 11th May, 2018. He has been working as Project Mentor of Robocon Team at the institute. His areas of interest are Electrical Machines, Control, Automation, Robotics, Solar and other non conventional energy sources and Artificial Controllers.
- Master of Engineering in Control System, Birla Institute of Technology, (B.I.T.), Mesra Ranchi, 2014
Thesis: ‘Study & Arduino Based Hardware Design of Magnetic Levitation System’.
- Bachelor of Engineering in Electrical Engineering, Muzaffarpur Institute of Technology (M.I.T), Muzaffarpur, 2007
Indian Society of Technical Education (ISTE)
Technical Software Skills
MATLAB, Ardunio, NI-LabVIEW, d-Space, EAGLE, Multisim
Professional Work Experience
- Assistant Professor at GEC Gandhinagar since 11th May, 2018.
- Assistant Professor at GEC Gandhinagar from 27th October 2014 to 3rd May, 2018
- Teaching Assistant at BIT Mesra, Ranchi from July 2013 to April 2014.
- Lecturer at Government Polytechnic Gaya from 27th January 2011 to 26th April, 2012.
Workshops / STTPs / FDPs / Training Programs
- Organized one week Workshop on “Microcontroller Based Engineering Applications & Application” at BIT MESRA in December 2013.
- Attended two week short term training program on “Refresher Course in Control, Computer and communication” in June 2016 at GEC Gandhinagar.
- Participated in one week Workshop on “Accreditation and Academic Audit” in June 2016 Gandhinagar.
- Participated in one week short term training program on “Advances in Materials and Metallurgy” June 2016 at GEC Gandhinagar.
- Participated in two day Conclave on Electrical Science in March 2015 at IIT Gandhinagar.
- Participated in Phase 1 and Phase 2 of international Faculty Development Program,UK- India Education Collaboration, for 3 days on Interactive Teaching Methods including Active & problem based learning, 4Cs Theory and Employability Skills for 21st Century World in May 2015 Gandhinagar
- Participated in one week short term training program on “Mathematical Tools and Techniques in Engineering Research” in May 2015 Gandhinagar.
- Attended one week workshop on “Research Methodology” on July 2015 at GEC Gandhinagar.
- Participated in two week short term training program on “Recent Trends in Engineering & Technology and its impact on Academic Reforms” in Dec 2015 at GEC Gandhinagar
Training program of 4week on .Net Frame Work by CETPA InfoTech private Limited in April 2007 at MIT Muzaffarpur.